Thank you for taking the time to visit my website!
A Million Dollar Smile! Just for you!
A pleaser. It's who I am, to my core. When you walk through my door it is my absolute priority to make sure that our time together is everything you need it to be, want it to be.
I'm not a 20-something girl, I'm a sensual, experienced woman. So what does that mean for you? It means that we can converse and share life experiences as we explore the deep desires that initially brought you to me. This mind/body combination makes for an experience that is far more satisfying. You'll leave feeling as though you've gained a friend, as well as a sexy playmate who wants to please every inch of your body, as well as your mind and soul.
It's important to note that I am not your typical escort experience. I cater to the type of man who expects excellence, because he himself delivers excellence. I am a luxury, a reward, for the man who is at the top of his game. Men of your caliber deserve to be wooed, to be charmed. My naturally flirtatious manner and quick wit will ensnare your senses and capture your curiosity!
Although I do offer shorter engagements my specialty is in longer dates. Dinner and quiet conversation over a glass of wine are wonderful build ups to more intimate moments that might be shared.
So I hope you'll take the time to get to know me, to see the difference and learn how my million dollar smile can make you feel like a million bucks!
A Few of my Favorite Things!
- Gifts - Gifts are not expected but always so appreciated! For those inquiring just click here: Delivery Code
- Foods - Cheese cake, Italian food, Spanish tapas
- Drinks - Diet Mountain Dew, Bloody Marys, Patron XO Cafe and French vanilla creamer
- Movies - All Harry Potter, Clueless, Kings of Summer, Dirty Dancing, World War Z, Juno, Pitch Perfect
- TV Shows - Gilmore Girls, Orange is the New Black, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Sherlock, Ozark, True Detective, Game of Thrones, Fargo
- Songs -" Jane Says" by Jane's Addiction, "Just Breathe" by Pearl Jam, "Sailing" by Christopher Cross, "I Miss You" by Blink182, "If You Can Wait till I Get Home" by A Day to Remember, "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran, "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic! At the Disco
- Books - Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet, Joyland, 11/22/63 by Stephen King, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, Dresden Files by Jim Butcher, The Girl with all the Gifts by M.R. Carey, 14 by Peter Clines
- Free Time - Cooking, swimming, reading, dancing, going to the beach, boating, fishing, stand up paddle boarding, boogie boarding, being with my family